Infinergy is looking to recruit a Construction Manager
Infinergy is recruiting!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced construction manager to lead the construction of consented onshore wind farms and provide advice and guidance to the project development team. Reporting to the Managing Director this position will have responsibility for managing construction activities within the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing and supervising the construction programme of consented wind farms throughout England, Wales and Scotland
• Preparation and validation of construction scope of works and tender specifications
• Contracting and management of external parties (including civils, electrical, owners engineer etc)
• Project Management of construction timelines and budgets, reporting progress to senior management in the UK and parent company
• Active participation within project financing and Health & Safety teams
• Providing advice and guidance to project development teams on wind farm design and construction works
• 3+ years of construction project management experience, preferably within the onshore wind sector (or similar)
• Relevant degree qualification & professional accreditation
• Demonstrable experience of managing complex construction projects within budgets and under deadline pressure
• Experience of managing third party contractors
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• IT literate, use of MS Office suite
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CM1.
No recruitment agencies please
<< Back to news